Announcment_Bar

Welcome back! We are now back up and running! PM Hibill1 or Dailyvalue questions. If we do not reply, PM any "active" staff members!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Adam335's LMaD Rap Battles of Random Authenticity!

This is Adam335's LMaD Rap battles that will be posted every friday (Besides today)
Hope you enjoy!


#1
THIS BATTLE IS FLAMEBROTHER VSSSSSSSSSSS
JFKILLS34, BEGIN!
JFKILLS34:
Oh look, flamebrother
If I set you on fire you'd run back to your mother
You think you've got the swag?
Your most expensive hat is a shag
Flamebrother:
As if virtual pixels really matter,
Considering the fact your life is a splatter.
If you got out, the community would be better.
Instead you stay, and our faces get redder. 
JFKILLS34: 
Anyone else smell a little sALT?
I wouldn't like that inside my malt. 
Look kid, you ain't got nothin.
Stop now because you'll never be something.
Flamebrother:
Alright, now I've had enough of this stupidity.
You must've forgotten these are battles of authenticity.
Now is the time that I end this battle.
With the whining of your mouth and the wrath of my rattle.
WHO WON?!??!?
WHO'S NEXT?!?!??!?
YOU DECIDE!
OFFERS ON LIMITEDS 



#2
THIS BATTLE: ASHIEY811 VS...........
EVILCISOR, BEGIN!
AshIey: 
This begins a great rap battle
Where I win and you tattle
Just face it
You won't make it
EvilCisor:
There's two things, dear, fact and opinion.
Your statement is complete oblivion
Why does your name have an "I" instead of "l"?
Probably because you can't spell real well.
AshIey:
Here we go again, where I take the stage
Everybody cheers for me while you rage
Your name is a fail and a complete lie
You're probably in real life shy.
Evilcisor: 
This unfortunately, is the end
You winning is like playing pretend.
You've been losing from the start
While I've been at the top of the winning chart
WHO WON?@?!?!?!?
WHO'S NEXT?!?!?!?
YOU DECIDE!
OFFERS ON LIMITEDS 



Thanks to Adman335's LMaD Rap Battles of Random Authenticity!

1 comment:

  1. OSNAP lol

    Love the title btw.

    This is a good segment. :D

    ReplyDelete