Announcment_Bar

Welcome back! We are now back up and running! PM Hibill1 or Dailyvalue questions. If we do not reply, PM any "active" staff members!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Interview with Superbasketball33!

Hi! Today, I'm going to interview our very own Superbasketball33 !

He is one of our Main Staff Members, and we thought you guys might wanna know a bit more about the people behind Roblox's #1 blog!




Question 1: When did you start ROBLOX?
Answer 1: September 21, 2011


Question 2: What made you want to join ROBLOX?
Answer 2: My friends started playing it, and they told me I should join. I joined, chatted to my friend, and we went and played a game. I was hooked. It then became really popular at our school.
^ Superbasketball33^
Question 3: Why did you start LMaDing?
Answer 3: I clicked Forum one day just to see what it was. I had 2 limiteds at the time, and LMaD said buy buy buy sell sell sell, so I thought I would be able to sell them there. I also saw snipes, LPPs, and more, and I wanted to post there a lot.


Question 4: Who is your favorite LMaDer or Robloxian?
Answer 4: My favorite LMaDer would probably be Bombz99 or DarkGenex. My favorite Robloxian would be stickmasterluke or nooooooo.


Question 5: What is the most Robux you've had at once?
Answer 5: 18,144 R$, the amount I have right now.


Question 6: What is your goal to reach, and have you reached it yet?
Answer 6: My current goal is to get Rainbow Shaggy. I haven't gotten there yet, but I'm getting closer and closer.


Question 7: What is your favorite ROBLOX game?
Answer 7: HUNGER GAMES by IxIRenegadeIxI


Question 8: What's the most profit you've made off of a hat/gear/face?
Answer 8: Probably when I sold Sk11er for 3000 R$ profit.


Question 9: What was your peak and valley of your investing career?
Answer 9: My peak was probably when I sold my 25$ ROBLOX Card to mygame43 and got 11k. My valley would really only be the time I got scammed out of 550 R$.


Question 10: What is your favorite part about Roblox and LMaD?
Answer 10: My favorite part about Roblox is the items and R$, and my favorite thing about LMaD is posting and meeting new people.


Question 11: Is there anything else you would like to mention?
Answer 11: don8





-bigpike54-
-Writer-














Have anything else you'd like to ask Super? Ask below in the comments! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment