Announcment_Bar

Welcome back! We are now back up and running! PM Hibill1 or Dailyvalue questions. If we do not reply, PM any "active" staff members!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Interview with EXcellent!


Interviewing EXcellent!



EXcellent, a top forumer, with over 30,000 post, is being interviewed by us today!


Q1: What made you join roblox?
 A1: I was watching one of Fleskhjerta's Super Mario 64 and footage cut to this game with a blocky humanoid shooting a slingshot. I thought it was great game . However, that was in mid-2008 and I didn't join until mid-February on my first account, Falconer. 
Q2: Okay, Who was your rolemodel when you joined?
 A2:My first rolemodel was probably either Fleskhjerta or Telamon/Shedletsky .
 Q3: what inspired you to become what you are right now?
 A3:What inspired me the most was probably the prospect of moving up in this virtual world and to gain respect. I have succeeded for the most part.
 Q4:What was your peak and valley of your investing career?
 A4: My peak was probably owning :( Red Grind and Spec Beta E nergy Sword at the same time in February 2010. My valley was when I lost Retro 80s Headphones and Bluesteel Bathelm to salem9
 Q5: Whats your favorite game of all-time?
A5: My favorite game of all-time is a tie between HeliWars by drewsomeb and Freeze Tag by TwoShue.
-Hibill1

No comments:

Post a Comment