Announcment_Bar

Welcome back! We are now back up and running! PM Hibill1 or Dailyvalue questions. If we do not reply, PM any "active" staff members!

Monday, April 23, 2012

Interview with Bombz99

Hey fellow LMADers, today, you are about to get up close and personal with a great LMADer, and a great friend of mine, the one and only, Bombz99! Without further ado, let us begin!


Question 1: When and how did you start Roblox?
I used to be on a website called Playcrafter, but it got shut down due to a long story, so I moved over here in November 2010.
Question 2: What's the most Robux you've had at one time?
Somewhere around 43k, I'm not sure about the exact amount.
Question 3: What's the best item you've ever owned?
Decklace or Venomshank, they both are awesome :D
Question 4: Nyan Cat or Troll Faic?
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLFAIC >:D
Question 5: Who is your LMAD idol ( I doubt you have one since you're so high up in the social rank :3) ? 
Definetly RandomCowGoesMooo, he's so nice and a complete goofball. And as everyone knows, I am a goofball too. :P
Question 6: How did you start LMADing?
Well I was bored, so I went to the forums. I didn't know what forum to venture into, so I went to RT. I literally left there after five minutes. Next on the forum list was LMaD, so I tried there, and I have been there ever since.
Question 7: What's the most profit you've ever gained?
When Venomshank came out, I got it for 5k and sold it for 54k.

Bombz99, My personal favorite LMADer
Bombz99
RY84TTT: Staff Author RY84TTT

No comments:

Post a Comment