Announcment_Bar

Welcome back! We are now back up and running! PM Hibill1 or Dailyvalue questions. If we do not reply, PM any "active" staff members!

Monday, April 9, 2012

Interview with hbazzi1210!

Hello all! Today I'm going to interview a very well known LMaD'er named hbazzi1210. With almost 7000 forum posts, there's no doubt that this LMaD'er knows what hes talking about!

Question 1: When did you start ROBLOX?
Answer 1: I started playing ROBLOX in early March 2010.

Question 2: What made you want to join ROBLOX?
Answer 2: First of all some relatives were playing ROBLOX and I saw them, I thought it was stupid like a rip off of Legos, but then I saw a Ad online when I was on a website I clicked it and started playing.


Question 3: Why did you start LMaDing?
Answer 3: I started LMaDing because I liked to see my money go up, I could never get over 3k, but right now I have 10x that. It's a Wonderful environment, and there are a lot of nice people there.


Question 4: Who is your favorite LMaDer or Robloxian?
Answer 4: My favorite LMaDer by far is probably Bluffy1222, hes a great friend, really good LMaDer, and is always there for me.


Question 5: What is the most Robux you've had at once?
Answer 5: The most robux I've ever had at once is the amount I actually have right now 32,242 robux.


Question 6: What is/was your goal on Roblox, and have you reached it yet?
Answer 6: My goal is Doom Bucket or Sparkle Time Fedora but both items raised dramatically, so I have to work even harder.


Question 7: What is your favorite ROBLOX game?
Answer 7: My favorite game on ROBLOX is Daxter's old Laser Tag, that was the best game ever, but sadly nobody plays it now.


Question 8: What's the most profit you've made off of a hat/gear/face?
Answer 8: The most profit I've mad off a hat was The Void Star, I got for LPP then sold for 12k.


Question 9: What was your peak and valley of your investing career?
Answer 9: The peek of my investing is when BallinOHehir21 gave me Classic Fedora for LPP and 5k to start investing, hes a really great friend and I started investing with he large amount of money I got. The Valley of my investing is when TheDizzyGues/Bookifi/Jurton scammed me out of 10,000 robux of a loan and never paid back.


Question 10: What is your favorite part about Roblox and LMaD?
Answer 10: My favorite part of ROBLOX is it gets thinking about my future like a game designer or engineer. My favorite part of LMaD is my money going up and up and up :).

Question 11: Who is your favorite LMaD'er? (Can be more than one)
Answer 11: My favorite LMaDers are Bluffy1222, BurgerDogs, JoshisCool2222 (I think its spelled like that), Cyclopes (numbers), noooooo, lance7, and more. I cant name all of them, if your name isn't here don't worry, I cant name all of them :).


Question 12: Anything else you would like to say?
Answer 12: I dont have much more to say, if you want your money to go up, I think you should forum in the "Let's Make a Deal" Section this is how I have my 30k+. LMaD <3 ROBLOX

--bigpike54--

No comments:

Post a Comment