Announcment_Bar

Welcome back! We are now back up and running! PM Hibill1 or Dailyvalue questions. If we do not reply, PM any "active" staff members!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

PLACE REVIEW: Catalog Heaven



Today I'm reviewing Catalog Heaven by Merely.




Gameplay: 9/10 - I personally have played it a little, when I did play I loved the in-game catalog GUI. It makes this game very fun and exciting at the same time. There is a battlefield for fighting each other with gear. When you spawn, you are in a force field environment so nobody can kill you or something.

Creativity: 7/10 - It's fun an all yes but it's kind of basic. All you really do is try stuff out and fight. Nothing more too it. The thumbnail always looks fantastic though.

Effort: 10/10 - I see that Merely has put a lot of effort into his game. He is constantly updating it and adding new scripting. I enjoy watching this on front page because it varies on how many people play it. I like how he keeps the V.I.P/Admin at a low price so many can afford.

Scenery and Details: 6/10 - The last time I played, wasn't much detail. It was basically a fighting area and a box where you try on different items and gears. It might have changed a little since I played, but it's still very fun. The detail in the thumbnail is always good and awesome.

OVERALL : 8 - Fun

-Joshiscool22222

No comments:

Post a Comment