Announcment_Bar

Welcome back! We are now back up and running! PM Hibill1 or Dailyvalue questions. If we do not reply, PM any "active" staff members!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Interview with 123qwe!

123qwe
Today I'm interviewing 123qwe, a very experienced LMaDer and Robloxian! With almost 5 years of Robloxian knowledge behind him, he's bound to have some stories to tell! 

Question 1: When did you start ROBLOX?
Answer 1: October 28th, 2007. I don't very much remember how the site looked, because it's changed so much.
Question 2: What made you want to join ROBLOX?
Answer 2: After a recent birthday party I went to, I found out about a cool site. I searched that site on Google, and I saw a text-only advertisement for ROBLOX. (random, huh?)
Question 3: Why did you start LMaDing?
Answer 3: I had gotten bored of playing games, and I still wanted to make new friends, not to mention make money.
Question 4: Who is your favorite LMaDer or Robloxian?
Answer 4: I would likely say DarkGenex. He's a kind person, never really mean. And when he posted that thread full of confessions, he earned tons of respect from me.
Question 5: What is the most Robux you've had at once?
Answer 5: About 15k. That was during the limited-pocalypse. I bought the Blame John/Telamon protest sign for 2k, which later reached 12k.
Question 6: What is your goal to reach, and have you reached it yet?
Answer 6: My goal is to get a Doombucket. I try never to go too low on robux, especially now that it's raised.
Question 7: What is your favorite ROBLOX game?
Answer 7: I would have to say Catalog Heaven by Seranok. it's a great try-before-you-buy game, and the scripting is amazing.
Question 8: What's the most profit you've made off of a hat/gear/face?
Answer 8: About 7k. Mentioned earlier, I made lots of money of the Blame John/Telamon sign.
Question 9: What was your peak and valley of your investing career?
Answer 9: My peak was when the kind Rex donated me 2k, when I normally had 500R$ at most. It really started off my investing. My valley would be getting macsed out of a few kR$ in multiple attempts for BaCon. (I would like to thank Errorless for being legit :D)
Question 10: Anything else you would like to say?
Answer 10: I would just like to say that LMaDing is probably my favorite thing to do on ROBLOX :D

~-bigpike54-~
  

No comments:

Post a Comment