Announcment_Bar

Welcome back! We are now back up and running! PM Hibill1 or Dailyvalue questions. If we do not reply, PM any "active" staff members!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

TC Amazement

The TC (Trade Currency) has been very abnormal lately. Tix have become more valuable than R$, which usually it's vice-versa.


Look at the picture to the right. This is the results of trading in 1,260 Tix (how many Tix I have right now) for R$.


On a normal day, you'd get around 120 - 126 R$. But now, look at what you'll get. 139 R$!


This is 13 more R$ than what you'd usually get. Sometimes it's 2-5 R$, more, but this is more than double that! It's amazing how this happened.


I suspect someone made a bad trade of a large amount of R$ for a small amount of Tix, which on the LMaD forum I hear people are doing a lot. I think this is great for TCers (people who make money off of the Trade Currency), and I think they can make a lot of money off of this.


It may continue to rise, or it may lower to normal, or even lower. Who knows? I just suggest you trade some Tix right now for some extra R$.


~Superbasketball33~
Main Staff Member

No comments:

Post a Comment