Announcment_Bar

Welcome back! We are now back up and running! PM Hibill1 or Dailyvalue questions. If we do not reply, PM any "active" staff members!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

April Updates 2012

Hio Robloxians Roblox has added some really nice features (Not trade system)

Let's start with the account Moderation History , My Roblox > Account > Scroll down > Moderation History



This shows you ALL the warning and bans you have gotten. It is VERY help full. Now I am watching what I do cause even I had a 14 dayer. This should be a monthly thing to check.

Next, Roblox added a age change section My Roblox > Account > Your Information






I strongly appreciate this feature, but at the same time I don't understand why they would add this? Anyways good job Roblox.

Last but not least, they added a money tracking system 
NOTE: For most it hasn't updated to their account
I think you just click the "Money" tab on your profile and it will have an option to see all your buy/sell history. This is great cause it helps CATCH SCAMMERS. It shows EVER T-shirt, Shirt, pants, Hat, Gear, Face, Model, Decal (I think) you have sold. (Including the price)


Yep,
Dailyvalue

No comments:

Post a Comment