Announcment_Bar

Welcome back! We are now back up and running! PM Hibill1 or Dailyvalue questions. If we do not reply, PM any "active" staff members!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Interview with Gaara51

Earlier, I had to exciting opportunity to conduct an interview with gaara51, a very well-known LMADer. Here's what he had to say.




Question 1: When and how did you start Roblox? (How as in did a friend tell you etc.) 

Answer 1: I started to play around early 07. My first account was DonnyDude97. He got deleted. Then I had Donny2. He was deleted as well. And finally I have Gaara51. October 20'th 07. I started to play because of a friend I know in person. NintendoZACHERY. 
Question 2: When did you begin LMADing? 
Answer 2: Since later 2011
Question 3: Who is your LMAD idol?
Answer 3: I don't have an "idol" every one is treated the same by me no matter the "rep" they have. 
Question 4: What's the best item you've owned so far?
Answer 4: Hmm.. Probably dominus infernus, or dominus frigidus.
Question 5: Cheese or Cake?
Answer 5: What cake? Cheese.
Question 6: What's the most profit you've ever made?
Answer 6: Not really sure. I would have to guess 120k though.
Question 7: What's your best advice to new LMADers?
Answer 7: Respect every one, and don't be annoying. 

Gaara51, a truly epic LMADer

gaara51

RY84TTT: Staff Author
RY84TTT




No comments:

Post a Comment