Announcment_Bar

Welcome back! We are now back up and running! PM Hibill1 or Dailyvalue questions. If we do not reply, PM any "active" staff members!

Friday, April 20, 2012

REVIEW: Sword of Light







Hio Robloxians, I will be reviewing a new gear, Sword of Light!


Sword of Light


Mesh: 10/10 - This mesh is awesome! It's VERY appealing! If I had enough money for both, this would be bought within seconds. Very good mesh by Roblox's gear makers.


Colors, Design, and Detail: 9/10 - The color was not as good as the darker sword that came out with it. This jad less buyers due to that. But I still love it! Great way to give people an realistic RPG sword!


Price: 7/10 - The price was a little spendy, considering most people wanted this sword (Even NBCers). This costed 5,000 R$ when it came out. It is currently worth around 6,000 - 7,000 R$, so users made around 1,000 - 2,000 R$ profit. There is no doubt in my mind that this will raise in the near future.


Stock: 10/10 - Every good amount sold, considering this was a timed limited, and only 370 people bought it. I am glad to say that it turned out very well.



OVERALL: 9 - EPIC

Summary: This gear was the best timed gear I have seen in a LOOOONNNGGG time, I expect great thing from this gear in the future.

1 comment: