Announcment_Bar

Welcome back! We are now back up and running! PM Hibill1 or Dailyvalue questions. If we do not reply, PM any "active" staff members!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Interview with LMaD's Unforgotten Legend, Pizzaboy52!

From time to time we have ALL seen or heard of Pizzaboy52, along with HatHelper he is one of the most well known and respected LMaDers around. Today I contacted this uber famous LMader with one request, and interview with all honesty, and that's what he gave me.









Q: When Did you start LMaDing?
A: I don't remember the exact time, but it was around March of 2010.

Q: What is the Most profit you have ever made?
A: Well it depends. In terms of profit on one item, it would probably be the Wanwood Crown - 200k profit roughly. In terms of total amount of robux, I've had 415k. 

Q: What are your dream Hats/Gear?
A: Interesting question. My favorite hat is the Sparkle Time Fedora, which I recently bought. However, in terms of a "dream" hat, I would have to go with Dominus Empyreus. I always wanted one, but I won't be getting it now. Gears are overrated in my mind, I like the Heartbreaker sword I have now.

Q: Who inspires you?
A: Many people have influenced and inspired my ROBLOX career. This game, much like reality, is focused about the friendships and experiences you have with the people around us. I've had a lot of people inspire me in building, bloxxing, and investing. Overall, I enjoyed my ROBLOX career, so I will take this chance to thank everyone who impacted my career, good or bad.

Q: What compelled you to join Roblox?
A: In almost 4 years of playing ROBLOX, no one has ever asked me this question. A friend of mine told me about the site in April of 2008, but I ignored him for the most part. One day I decided to check it out, and I really liked the game for a long time.

Q: What Compelled you to join LMaD?
A: In all honesty, greed was the reason I joined. It didn't take long for that to change. I joined LMaD, because of the want for more robux, but I stayed because of the people, and the fun.

Q: What made you less active on Roblox?
A: It's been the aging process really, I will be starting college in the Fall, and I am busy with my senior year, and a part-time job. Some parts of me regret "unquitting" back in August 2011, but other times I don't. 

Q: How do you feel to be the most well known LMaDer in ALL of Roblox?
A: Well it's an interesting subject. On one hand, I appreciate the recognition and the respect, but on the other hand, that "fame" was a product of hard work and dedication to giving back. I really enjoyed the LMaD forum, and I really wanted to give back to the community there. I attempted to help people with guides, hosting flea markets and auctions, and enforce safety through groups like Trustable Traders. Some successful, some not. I warned the community of risky behaviors, in terms of "projecting", but it wasn't effective enough. One thing I did not strive for, was to be called the "king of LMaD". I never wanted that title,  I just wanted to help the people out. I'd say I was pretty successful in that regard.

Q: Back in 2011ish, I saw you being quite active in the "Sports" section of the forums, what did you enjoy there?
A: Well the Sports forum was where I originally started foruming, back in the Summer of 2009. I am an avid sports fan, and so I enjoy debating and discussing popular sports events there.

Q: Have you ever scammed anyone?
A: No, even in my post-activeness I retain the value that committing that action is the sign of a power hungry person, who thinks only of themselves.

Q: Have you ever been scammed?
A: Yes, somewhere between 3-5 times. Can't remember every incident though.

Q: Are your hands getting tired of typing?
A: Haha, this made me laugh. Nope, they are just fine.

Q: Do you like LMaD, Sports Section, or RT the most?
A: Right now I would probably say the Sports forum, because of it's connection to reality, where most of my time is spent now-a-days. If you look at my ROBLOX career as a whole, I would say LMaD was the most enjoyable.

Q: Do you like french bread sticks or sushi?
A: I've never had sushi, and I've had french bread pizza, which isn't bad.

Q: Anything else you would like to share?
A: I miss the summer of 2010, and all the great people. They truly made this game special for me. Thanks to all of you. I won't forget the awesome times.

With all respect, HOW THE HECK HAVE YOU NEVER HAD SUSHI BEFORE?!?!?
Anyways, Pizzaboy52 will never be forgotten in the history of LMaD.

No comments:

Post a Comment