Announcment_Bar

Welcome back! We are now back up and running! PM Hibill1 or Dailyvalue questions. If we do not reply, PM any "active" staff members!

Monday, March 19, 2012

Interview with pdog417!

pdog417
Today I'm interviewing pdog417, a very famous LMaDer with over 18,000 posts!


Question 1: When did you start ROBLOX?
Answer 1: November 1st, 2009


Question 2: What made you want to join ROBLOX?
Answer 2: My brother showed me it when I was a wee but tadpole


Question 3: Why did you start LMaDing?
Answer 3: I used to RT, but then I clicked LMaD by accident. I made some money from a snipe and decided to stay because of raffles, and I was hooked.


Question 4: Who is your favorite LMaDer?
Answer 4: Probably EXcellent or jirachidog. EXcellent is generous and kind, but jirachi is mature and makes good profit.


Question 5: What is the most Robux you've had at once?
Answer 5: 54k, it was a donation though


Question 6: What is your goal to reach, and have you reached it yet?
Answer 6: My goal is to buy a Crimson Catseye before Halloween, and no I haven't reached it, I'm almost about half-way there.


Question 7: What is your favorite ROBLOX game?
Answer 7: I don't play games.


Question 8: What's the most profit you've made off of a hat?
Answer 8: I made 21k off of Indy, so that's the most.


Question 9: Anything else you wanna say?
Answer 9: Tell them to read my blurb and buy the large/supersize donation for Catseye.


Well that's all! Keep checking in to to the blog to see more interviews and more!


~Superbasketball33~
Main Staff Member





No comments:

Post a Comment