Announcment_Bar

Welcome back! We are now back up and running! PM Hibill1 or Dailyvalue questions. If we do not reply, PM any "active" staff members!

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

PLACE REVIEW: Welcome to the Town of Robloxia


Hey LMaDers and Robloxians (that seems to be my catch phrase, doesn't it :P)! Today I'm going to do the very first place review, and to start things off, it's going to be a very famous game. Welcome to the Town of Robloxia by 1dev2


Welcome to the Town of Robloxia by 1dev2

"My Town of Robloxia has reached an outstanding number of 11,000,000+ visits! :D Thank you for all your support guys! I have made a badge for you."


Gameplay: 10/10 - I played this game a lot when I first joined with my sister, and it was very fun. The roleplaying elements of this game make it awesome. The McDonalds-style store, houses, Gas Station, even a ROBLOX-Mart are very detailed and live-like. You can buy stuff with money as well. It's like your living in a real world.

Creativity: 9/10 - There are lots of Roleplaying games out there similar. Lakeside by Playrobot, The Complex by spyro372 and more. There are also roleplaying games with houses, but are in a different time or place. Just saying that this is not the most creative game out there. However, there is also a news station, which I've only seen one time, along with a lot of other elements in this game.

Effort: 10/10 - 1dev2 looks like he put a lot of effort into this. Scripting the GUIs, making the doors able to open, being able to buy items and more. I've never seen a glitch one time. This just shows how much effort he put into this.

Scenery and Details: 10/10 - The scenery of this is amazing. Trees everywhere you go. Also, near the school, there is a pond with a golden statue. This is exemplary scenery right there. Also, the details on the scenery are phenomenal.

OVERALL : 9.75 - AMAZING

Summary: Overall, I think this is a great game. 1dev2 put a lot of effort into this game, and I HIGHLY recommend playing this. The public also loves it; it has 11,000,000+ views, being the most visited place on ROBLOX right now, and I expect it to be that way for a long time. 

~Superbasketball33~
Main Staff Member



2 comments: