Announcment_Bar

Welcome back! We are now back up and running! PM Hibill1 or Dailyvalue questions. If we do not reply, PM any "active" staff members!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Interview with RandomCowGoesMooo

Hi! Today, I'll be interviewing a well known LMaDer named RandomCowGoesMooo! Here are the questions he read and answered.


Question 1: When did you start ROBLOX, and how did you find it?


Answer 1: July 24, 2009 I was at my cousin's (who is Intimidating on ROBLOX) house with my bro. He was like, "Yo holmez I gawt dis great game fo you to try out." I was like wut and went to make an account, but he had already made the name I wanted (RandomCowGoesMoo) and forgot the info, so I added an O to the end and boom, my account popped into existence.


Question 2: When and why did you start LMaDing?



Answer 2: I found it like mid-2010 when I barely had any money and wanted some items n junk. I was foruming in OT and they were no help, so I seeked for advice in LMaD and soon enough I got the items I wanted by making deals :D


Question 3: Do you have an idol/favorite LMaDer? If so who is it?



Answer 3: I have so many friends who forum in LMaD, it's so hard to choose...I could take a shovel and scoop up a random group of LMaD'ers and probably 1/2 will be my friends or people I respect.


Question 4: What's the best item you've owned?



Answer 4: http://www.roblox.com/Food-jpg-item?id=74612138



Oops, I mean Crimson Catseye, I do believe, and it's also my favorite.


Question 5: What is your peak and your valley of your investing carreer?



Answer 5: Last summer (2011), when I helped start up the group, Speed-Studio. It's mainly because I have more time for fun rather than school work lolol.


Question 6: What's the most profit you've made from a gear/hat/face?



Answer 6: I don't keep up with that so I'm not sure...I've made like 10k-15k on a few though, which is pretty good considering I hoard most of my favorite and most expensive items.

Question 7: What is your current goal on roblox? Have you reached it yet?



Answer 7: Get a Biggerhead...and I probably won't ever reach it if they never make it limited or put it back on sale >:0


Question 8: What is the most amount of ROBUX you've had at one time?



Answer 8: around 63k or something.


Question 9: Who is your favorite ROBLOXian? (different than LMaDer)




Answer 9: jardvadlez4 ov corse!11!1


Question 10: What's your favorite game of all time on ROBLOX?



Answer 10: Hard to say, but Ro-Pictionary by jaredva...I mean ajedi32 brings back great memories.


Question 11: What else would you like to say as advice or just something random to help them?


Answer 11: If you wanna a good time, head over to the gazebo. Fun times are waiting at the gazebo.

Thanks! 

RandomCowGoesMooo, a great LMaDer
RandomCowGoesMooo 
Picklepuss-author-

No comments:

Post a Comment